Curborough 29th

taffy

Hi,

Bit short notice, but for anybody near Curborough this Sunday 29th. The Shenstone car club are running an "Introduction to Sprinting" event.

Its open to anybody and covers regs, clothing, safety and best of all you get to have a couple of laps of the track with an experienced driver in the passenger seat to show you the lines etc.

Any car can have a go and you dont have to be a member.

Kicks off about 9.00 so be there about 8.00/8.30 to get a early place.

Rob

Yup,

If the weather is ok, Ill be along for a burger.

I went last year and it was really good.

may see you there?

Rob

Damn - wish I'd seen this earlier - would've stopped me getting a bad back gardening!! :(  :(  :down:  :down:

Kerry S

It was a great event.   Lots of people dippjng their toes into the sport, and a few jaded old WSCC members leaning on the fence wanting to get onto the track and have a go.

Instead, we went to the pub - strange, but true!

:cool:

Please Don't Get any Grass on the Track, We're Going Tuesday  :0  :p  :p  :t-up:

:D  :D  :D  :D

Buzz