Cheshire meet & blat out (weather depending)

Mark B

bl****ell it's that time again already, this month is flying by!

The Cheshire and north staffs meet is next wednesday the 1st of June, we're hoping to have a blat out probably round the cat & fiddle so please come a little earlier than usual, say quarter past to half past seven. *****CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER*****MEET STILL ON AS NORMAL THOUGH*****

This should give us plenty of time for a nice blat out, have a drink at the cat & fiddle & still be back comfortably before darkness falls.

Any "carless" members are welcome & we'll try & get you a ride as a passenger instead, if any of the manchester group etc fancy joining us you are more than welcome.

Any questions/concerns/pisstaking etc give me a shout.

Cheers,

Mark.  :D  :t-up:

I should be there.

Any other Manchester people coming along?

I've also surgested some guys from the 106 rallye owners come along, as we've had a few 106 Rallye club runs out around the Cat and Fiddle.

Kirk

I hope to be there; mind you, might need to spike Scooby's beast with a couple of bags of cement, so I can keep up!  :p  :D

I should get back from Milan mid afternoon so I will be there Mark  :t-up:

I should be back from Middleton mid afternoon, so I will be there :D  :D  :D

Bob you flash git  :p  :D

I will be back late afternoon from err Crewe & will be there obviously.....  :D  :D

I WON'T be back from the middle of the Irish sea...so I'll see you all at the Horton Arms a week later.

Note to self :- must get an avatar! :down:  :down:

I WON'T be back from the middle of the Irish sea...so I'll see you all at the Horton Arms a week later

That's the I.O.M. then ?

:)

No. But on a clear day.....it's a blob on the horizon.

SVA paperwork being filled in, Manchester-1st. choice, 2nd. choice?? ???

I want to come...can I get a lift with anyone from the pub up to the Cat & Fiddle and back?

I'll bring my camera, promise...although I might even do video this time!

If I have a seat free you're quite welcome Jason, otherwise we'll fix you up somewhere, a few guys should have a spare seat so don't worry about it.

How's the build getting on since I last saw you btw?

Cheers,

Mark.  :)

Good evening all

Will you be heading back to the whipping stocks after the blat

as myself and a fellow pie-eater would like to come for a chat and general lurk  :)  and I don't think we can get there before your anticipated departure.

:down:

kev