derby and notts last night

barney

just to say top night last night,lots of cars, good chat  :D  :D

ps Kerry ,car looks mint mate  :t-up:  :t-up:

Barney

Never seen so many cars there, or Garry there so early :-)

The journey home turned from a late evening 3 figure blast into a gentle cough cough splutter.......  :(

Cars runs fine on steady throttle, but coughs when you open the throttle remotely quickly.  Suspect fuel regulator or throttle pot?  Nothing obviously amiss when I had a quick look last night though.

It's the first time in 9 years that I've had a problem with the car.  Not a bad record I suppose.

Top night and an excellent turn out, counted 20 Westfields and at least 2-3 more turned up :t-up:

Thanks to Leigh for the stobe light loan and oil filter :cool:

Alfa GT test drives..... please PM me for a test drive next month ;)  ;)  :D

agreed, nice night. Being the shy, retiring sort that I am I'll have to pop along more regularly than once every 2 years so that I know more people.

2 things thovgh...

Who was the yellow Westie parkedat the top of Jubilee hill about 8pm (2mins from my house)?

Can someone put a big sign on my dashboard saying  "Oakerthorpe = 2nd thurs, Shardlow = last thursday". After the obligatory blat associated with a pass-out, I turned up @ the Peacock, nearly got lynched by Chavon, Chavina & the rest of the CruiseNotts brigade taking up the entire capark (they're wary of drivers wearing earplugs and safety goggles)!

Thank Gaia for mobile internetage otherwise I hould've gone home.

D'oh...still klcking myself :oops:

On another subject, top drive across the Cat & Fiddle this am :D

Thanks, Barney.

Good night, cars look much better parked up by the water than round the side car-park.

I have a couple of photos to post in a bit.

Paul aka Pingu - were you there?

Kerry S

......oh, and I also enjoyed...

a) re-acquainting myself with my "lights" (shows the last time I drove mine in the dark)

b) gettlng to know the Clock's side capark intimately as I searched for the way out back to the main road :D:oops::blush::D:

Thanks to Leigh for the stobe light loan and oil filter :cool:

No probs chap. I'll let you know how i've got on with the rebuild next week  :t-up:  :t-up:

Alfa GT test drives..... please PM me for a test drive next month ;)  ;)  :D

Might be speaking to you soon about the possibility of a 24 hour test drive & and a deal on PX on the 206 :t-up:  :t-up:  :D

Great night, Sorry I did n't meet you Peter, which car was yours?

John

I was the one who arrived late, hemmed in a couple of other westies and left my lights on for someone else to turn off  :blush:  :D

Editted to say blue and aeroscreened shod with RAC bar and A048R's

I was the one who arrived late, hemmed in a couple of other westies and left my lights on for someone else to turn off  :blush:  :D

Sorry, did n't realise it was you, any chance you will make it to the next peacock meeting (9th) ?

John.

Peter come to the Peacock meeting in 2 weeks...  :t-up:

Even more new faces and names at this meet, the club must be growing!

KAK......... we sold the last GT in stock yesterday for £23,000, the only one left is the demo car we were in.

...will try to get to Peacock, subject to usual caveats and may be late if I take a detour via Shardlow  :D  :blush:  :D

Editted to say "964...mmmmmm"