Wilts / Hants Meet - Sunday 29th - 12 noon

Leon B

Fellow Westfielders,

Time to blow the cobwebs away from your Westy and meet us down at the Rockingham Arms on Sunday 29th.

Hopefully there will be a good turn out and give me the opportunity to get up to date photos for the website.  Talking of the website I recently updated it, feel free to browse round and let me know your comments.

http://www.wscc.co.uk/area/hants/

We have a couple of prospective Westfield buyers turning up to have a nose around the cars and ask some questions so be on your best behaviour.  I should be driving Graeme over and David will be meeting us there.

:t-up:    :t-up:    :t-up:    :t-up:    :t-up:    :t-up:

Nice job on the website Leon. Any chance of a mid week meet in June. I seem to be permanently having sunday lunch with long lost relatives on sundays through the summer so a mid weeker in June would be great.

Cheers

Rich  :p

Was going to make a joke about being safer as a passenger in your car than picking up cones but i wont.

I'll be there on Sunday anyway mate.

Which way are you driving there?

Tony

Hi mate,

Hoping to get there the same way we came back last time, much more interesting drive I thought ;)

Meet at the long stay car park in ringwood for 11:45?

:p

Rich, we have the joint meet in petersfield on June 12th but I guess we can squeeze in another local meet some other time in june :)

Don't worry mate probably easier to play it by ear, I'll bung a post up if the weather's looking good and see if anyone's up for a blat.

Cheers

Rich  :p