Northants Area Meet

Chris Elworthy

Can't believe its time for the monthly meet again, seems like only 3 weeks and a day ago that we had the May Meet :durr:

Usual Venue The Wharf Inn - Bugbrooke 7:30 ish kick off.

Subjects this month:

1 - The Weather forecast and my ability to forecast it (well I said we would have some weather for Hambleden and we certainly did)

2 - Northants WSCC to the rescue as Herts, Beds & Bucks struggle with their erection at the Grove Lock.

3 - Dave's early morning erection anticipated at Althorp this weekend (don't look Ethel)

4 - Convoy planning for Newark Kit Car Show on 18th & 19th June (sorry chaps I have to go to a Wedding / Cider festival in Somerset that weekend)

5 - H will present June's excuse for not submitting his article for the Newsletter (which means you have to read the same bulls*** from me, just jumbled up a bit next month)

6 - Alan Meller will be blowing his own trumpet.

7 - Mick Mason will tell us which bit of his Westy build he thought about this month.

8 - The drunk bloke from Bugbrooke will hopefully be there again to provide the entertainment

9 - I anticipate at least 15 Westys turning up and many new members.

And when asked if I am optimistic I answer "I hope so"

See you all next week  :p

Lots of Love.....Shrubbery Bloke

10.  Chris Elworthy's guide to the most expensive pub meals in England :p

11.  Did anyone get a photo of the G-string at the Grove Lock :love:

11.  Did anyone get a photo of the G-string at the Grove Lock :love:

What about the rest of the guitar ;)

IMPORTANT:

Coming home tonight, I discovered that the Road between Kislingbury and Bugbrooke is closed.

You will need to approach the Olde Wharf from the A5 - either on Birds Hill Lane or Cornhill Road, both off of A5 just North of Fosters Booth. Alternatively you can approach Bugbrooke from the A45 just West of M1 Junction 16 and take the first left into Nether Heyford.

HERE

What do you expect, its the rainy season at the moment in England :cool:

It'll probably stop in another 2000 years or so

Sorry I didn't make it.....

Some **** decided to trash my car on the way there :(

Photo's to follow.

Hope you're OK

Is there anything we can do to help (like chin the f*cker)

What a lovely evening :o)

Thanks Dave for the Photos from Althorp:

Tonight we were mostly discussing:

Althorp - we've been invited back next year (obviously didn't make enough noise)

Wishing John & Rich bon voyage on the C2C ......(through gritted teeth)

Arranged meeting point for the Triple 8 Motorsport trip on June 10th (must remember to book day off) meet at Sixfields at 9:45 AM

Arranged the Northants WSCC "Big Day Out" - Sunday 12th June - meet at Sixfields at 10 AM - Cotswolds direction - magical mystery tour route by DaveM and MickM

Newark kit Car Show - Sat 18th and Sun day 19th June - no meet up arrangements yet ....watch this space.

Next Club Meet - 6th July (when the nights start drawing in)

Sometime in July...Castle Ashby Country Fair

:p

Glad you all had a good meeting, sorry was unable to make it.

A combination of the good lady taking the tintop to work in the evenings and no babysitter put paid to my plans to attend :down:

p.s. the Castle Ashby event is the 10th July.