Wide Body Westfield - Red, 1995

warrior

4,388 miles.  140BHP.Twin 45 DCOE Weber carburettors with K&N air filters. RAC specification roll bar. Full weather gear. Carbon fibre dash. Twin highback seats with Willams harnesses. Wheels are 7x15 Fondmetal five spoke alloy with new Goodyear 195/50x15 Eagle F1 tyres. MoT Sept'05. Tax Aug'05

£6,995 or nearest offer

Chorley Lancashire

Tel: Day 0151 254 4966

Eve 01257 249 539

Let the guessing begin. :D  :D

I`ll say Pinto.

Pinto??  Nah...this is a sports car so has a lightweight engine -  it's a K series.  

Check out the www link for some more pics- very neat looking.

Pinto??  Nah...this is a sports car so has a lightweight engine -  it's a K series.  

Spares will be easy to get then?? :devil:  :D  :D Nice car tho

In all honesty i cannot believe this car is still for sale  :oops:

the 1st person that takes the time to see and drive this car will buy it !! of this i am sure  :t-up:  :t-up:

i will repeat what i said earlier this car was as quick or quicker than my 1800 zetec westie with the 2.0 cams ..........

• 2 weeks later...

Pic's & more detail on the spec might help ???????????????

P.S. Monkeyboy I didn't know you were a hairdresser now... :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :p  :D  :D  :D  :D

3764.jpeg

SPECIFICATION SHEET

A retired aerospace engineer built the car over a period of five years.  Many of the components have been made to aircraft specification. There is a full photographic record of the car build and a file with all receipts and technical details.

ENGINE

Rover 1396cc K Series built by Warrior Engine Research. Fast Road specification (140BHP)

- with ported and gas flowed cylinder head

- competition head gasket

- lightened and balanced bottom end with treated crankshaft

- high pressure high capacity oil system with special baffled sump and remote oil filter assembly.  

The engine is fitted to the transmission with a Warrior built Bellhousing and lightweight engine backplate and features an ultra lightweight balanced flywheel and uprated clutch assembly.

The engine uses twin 45 DCOE Weber carburettors with K&N air filters which are fed by a Facet competition fuel pump via a Malpassi regulator.

The cooling system uses an alloy high efficiency radiator with electric fan unit and thermostatic switching.

All lines are in Aeroquip and Samco Silicone Hoses.

The exhaust system is a custom made Janspeed manifold and stainless steel side exit system.

The ignition system uses a Lucas contactless distributor with an adjustable Omex soft cut rev limiter.

TRANSMISSION

The gearbox is a standard Sierra type 9 five speed with modified gear lever and Sparco alloy gear knob.  The rear differential unit is fully independent and is fitted with a Quaife ATB (Automatic Torque Biasing) limited slip unit

SUSPENSION & BRAKES

The car is fitted with AVO fully rebuildable damper units which are fully adjustable. They are fitted with competition quality adjustable spring platforms and all geometry and weights have been set up with the help of Terry Nightingales.  The brakes are disc all round with cable operated handbrake and feature Mintex 1155 compound brake pads.  There is an Alcon Brake bias unit fitted for driver adjustment.

GENERAL

The car is finished in red with a yellow nose cone and has cycle wings.  There is a RAC specification roll bar with diagonal and this is red to match the bodywork.  The car features a full screen, full weather gear and aircraft type fuel filler.  The interior features a carbon fibre dash with vdo instruments, twin highback seats with Willans harnesses.  The rear tray is also carbonfibre.  Wheels and tyres are 7x15 Fondmetal five spoke alloy wheels with new Goodyear 195/50x15 Eagle F1 tyres.

cheers oioi  :D  :D

P.S. Monkeyboy I didn't know you were a hairdresser now...                  

yes i've even had highlights  :p  :p

One guy rang last night, but his phone cut out  :bangshead:

If I get made redundant then I'll use the old westy as my daily car. Now there's something to get up in the morning for  :D  :D  :D

• 3 weeks later...

what nobody wants this westy !!  :sheep:

this is a bargain

is it cos it is red ??

is it cos it is a 1.4 ?? (16valve 140bhp

:p )

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.