• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jak

• Major Stare

• KerryS

• Peter Cox

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it is this Thursday 26th  :t-up:  :t-up:

Dont think i will be there but everyone else will be.

For those attending, could you please send Barney, Garry or myself some pictures of your car for the Derby Notts website. :t-up:

Hi all.

I'm planning to come along for my first time this week (if work doesn't get in the way).  Please look out for the head-less chicken wondering around as I don't know what you look like - is there anywhere inside you tend to sit or do you prefer to watch newbies looking for a while!?  

Paul.

Paul,

If the weather is fine there will be a few tyre kickers outside, otherwise make your way inside and were usually loitering around on the left as you walk in.

PM me or GarryBunn if you need anything, see HERE for directions etc

Thanks.

What time do you meet? - had a look at your link but couldn't see it.  But it is getting late..

P.

Blimey, this may be my 1st meet for about 2yrs. The only thing that can stop me now is illness in the family.

Oh, and the decorating, revision or accounts I should be doing, and getting a pass out...err, and torrential rain and mechanical breakdown or the habitual lack of petrol planning, and maybe bending it on a wet cat & fiddle on the way in.

But it certainly won't be work that gets in the way, as I'm taking blati-leave. :D

See you there. May be warm enough to kick some tyres. Chopkins may be along in his new Duratec if he's had the ECU mapped now.

See you there in freshly SVA'd car :)

Pingu you have PM

Fish - Barney has had pic of my car for ages and not posted it, is the one you took at Peacock OK or do you want another?

Kerry S

Fish - Barney has had pic of my car for ages and not posted it, is the one you took at Peacock OK or do you want another?

Kerry S

He probably got distracted by the barmaids :p  :p

Get out in that garage jak! Stop mucking about with a computer :p

Kerry S

But I gave it him at the Clock - no such distractions there..... :(  :(

Kerry S