Herts/Beds/Bucks  Grass track Photos

Persil

Was a great day...Pity the weather could not have been better ...

Thanks to all who turned up and look forward to doing more events once my westy is on the road .

I have 64 piccys of the event but i wont post them all here but just follow the link to view them Here!!

If anyone that was there needs the full size image drop me a pm or email and will forward the full size picture on.

All pictures are in 800x600 and about 130k each so not very 56k friendly

DSCF0421.jpg

DSCF0032.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

DSCF0439.jpg

Please click the above link for a list of all the pictures.

Persil

Haddn't you better put some kind of warning on this thread; wouldn't be good for poor Steppenwolf to see that first pic. without bracing him self.  :p

(Looks great fun by the way).

Haddn't you better put some kind of warning on this thread; wouldn't be good for poor Steppenwolf to see that first pic. without bracing him self.  :p

(Looks great fun by the way).

Gadgetman,

why, what the problem. the first pic is me :bangshead:

Gray

Persil,

Many thanks for getting the photos of the wet grass event, I enjoyed myself. I have taken the liberty to download some from your web site.

Again many thanks,

Gray :love:

Pleasure mate.

If you want any full size ones (the ones on the web are only 800x600) or want anything cropped/modded etc drop a mail or pm .

Persil

Cheers Darren,

The smaller photos are ok for now, I'll let you know if I need some bigger ones in the future.

Gray