Here are a few photos from todays show.

cap1.jpg

cap5.jpg

cap3.jpg

cap9.jpg

cap6.jpg

cap10.jpg

cap7.jpg

I think i got a photo of every Westfield that was there and most other cars in the show, so if anyone wants any other photos just e-mail me.

Kirk :t-up:

That was fast!

I left at 1 oclock, how did the weather fair after that? as I arrived home,  the heavens opened. But managed the journey tracking westwards under the blue sky! Hmm, Must remember the weather gear next time!!

The sun came out, got to about 80 degrees, everyone had a barbie, but it just got so hot that we were all looking for shade by about 3pm, so we went in the big marquee and watched the pole dancing for a couple of hours, that started at 3.30pm just after Colin Macrae had finished doing the free demo rides in the WRC car.

So that's where Gromit was today.

Weather looked better than I thought it was gonna be for you lot.

Collecting car on Tuesday...so see y'all soon for some long awaited blattage :cool:

That was fast!

They dont call him quick Kirk for nothing you know  :D

Here's a few more piccys-

Dave's new car, freshly sva'd....

davescar2.jpg

Davescar1.jpg

The stand........

Capesthorne2.jpg

Capesthorne3.jpg

Nice to see everyone, old and new, thanks to Paul and Kirk for sorting the big banner out, Gromit for the big M6 piccy, stu and perksy for trekking across from Shropshire and everyone else who came, good turnout & nice day (untill it rained! ), glad I took my brolley........  :oops:

:t-up:  :D  :D

Cheers,

Mark.

Sorry i did'nt make it, took me for hours to find fuel pump problem(YES WITH A HANGOVER MR HURDSFIELD)

Anyway whilst getting my fan working throught the ecu (had to mod the loom) i had dilodged a pin in the main ECU plug guess whuch one it was YEP the fuel pump output......

GUTTED sorted now anyways

Wondered where you were Scoob  :0  Mr H did say you may have been slightly "under the weather"  :D  :D

Did you get my pm btw?

Cheers,

Mark.

stu and perksy for trekking across from Shropshire

:t-up:  :D  :D

Cheers,

Mark.

Enjoyed the Show Mark, Good get together and always nice to put Faces to Names that use the Boardroom  :t-up:

Did anybody else see the Robin Hoods in the Main arena doing a Lap of Honour  ???  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0

Sure something Fell-off the one as it Left the Arena   :oops:  :p  :p

One of grounded quite nastily when it was pulling off the tarmac to drive past where we were all parked. May have been the start of his problems.  :(