• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Ford Fiesta Encore

Jack T

Hi All

Here is my 1997 P Ford Fiesta Encore which i am selling due to my Sport 1800 nearly being finished. The car has a genuine 29000 miles from new. I have owned the car for the last two years and has been reliable, starting first time everytime. The car has been serviced every 5000miles by myself, the car also has a brand new exhaust. The car drives like new and the engine is immaculate due to is low mileage. I used the car to learn to drive in and is an ideal first car.

The car is in standard form from ford and has not been modified in any way.

The interior is in immaculate condition and the bodywork is also in good condition with only three minor car park dents which for for a 9 year old car is nothing.

The car has 2 months MOT remaining but the tax runs out at the end of the month hence the price.  

The car is situated in North Yorkshire near Harrogate

[/b]£1195

4011.jpeg

Hi Jack,

Can you tell me the spec please as I'm not completely familiar with an encore, eg the engine size & type please, is it on a carb or fuel injection, electric windows, central locking, previous owners etc etc.....

Cheers,

Mark.

Hi Mark

Car is a 1.3i Endura, no central locking or electric windows I am afraid, but the car only has one previous owner other than my family.

Cheers

Jack

Ok thanks Jack, I'll have a chat with the missus & poss get back to you.

Cheers,

Mark.  :t-up:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.