• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilwillis

• adhawkins

• Buzz Billsberry

• Charlie - Yorksboys.

The tee shirts are all in the same colour - blue.

It's the new club livery, and according to all the fashion houses who bid for the tee shirt contract - blue IS the new black luvvies :D

Group 3's where it's at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool::D:D:D

Yes Charlie, but where it's at is at the back  :devil:

:sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:

Not for long!!!!!  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D

Hmmm, - Don't think head start will be required. I note all the nutters are in gp. 3!!!

The car in front is a Westfield and I'm in Group 2

Twice, apparently.

:p

Andy

Don't think head start will be required. I note all the nutters are in gp. 3!!!  

No we are missing Scott

I see that there are a lot of Yorkshire nutters in group 3. Is this because,

A. There are a lot of nutters in Yorkshire.

B. Some people just perceive us  Yorkshire ones to be nutters ? ( no basis in fact for this naturally)

I see that there are a lot of Yorkshire nutters in group 3. Is this because,

A. There are a lot of nutters in Yorkshire.

B. Some people just perceive us  Yorkshire ones to be nutters ? ( no basis in fact for this naturally)

:t-up:  :t-up:

Probably because we are all Nutters, oh and Scott is, without doudt, an honoury Yorkshire Nutter!, - He's earned the accolade!!!!!  :D  :D  :D

He's a nutter, that's for sure!

:p

As for yorkshiremen being nutters - I'd widen it and say Northern England is full of 'em (On the other hand, who'd want to move down Sarf?)

:cool:

Group 3 is indeed full of Yorkshire Nutters and of course our honorary Yorkshire Nutter (under cover in Grp2) the flying 'Beeland bomber'. However for people in Groups 1 & 2 you will be please to know and I'm sure you will breath a sigh of relief that there is one sensible, mature solid candidate who is looked upon in the Westfield fraternity as a steady level headed person and very much a mature individual who will keep the young bucks at bay and of course keep them all in their places....and that person would be me! Yes I know I occasionally let my hair down, but with leadership comes the great burden of responsibility .Just look at my 'work' at Le-Man, Bromsgrove & Stoneleigh so on those credentials I’m your man!!

So Group 1&2 or as we in Group 3 like to call them the whingers and the girlies. Do not fear!! The firm hand of responsibility is afoot!! :p  :angry::D

Buzz