National Kit Car Festival

Darren B

Hi All,

I'm just about to move down to Lincoln and having bought a kit car magazine saw the 'ad' for the above named Show in Newark.  It looks like a good opportunity for me to meet up with anyone from the local area, so that I can show my face and get involved in the Lincolnshire scene.

So is anyone going and would it involve a 'pucker' WSCC stand?

Darren  :D

Er,   i went last year for the first time and found it a BIG disapointment.

I wont be going again.

Sorry  :(

Hey Darrenb

Theres a few of us from the East Yorks area (which includes the northern part of lincs) are planning a run down there, join up with us if you fancy a run out!

As for the show itself, its ok but nothing special, worth a trip but just dont get too excited!!

Cheers

Kevin

Beats me how they have the nerve to call it the national kit car festival.   Where exactly did that accolade come from?   Not the punters, that's for certain!

I'll be at Le Mans :D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...
Harrogate and Donington seem to be the best shows after Stoneleigh, though Donington tends to be a little chaotic.   None of the rest are worth travelling far to attend - IMHO anyway.

Harrogate and Donington seem to be the best shows after Stoneleigh, though Donington tends to be a little chaotic.   None of the rest are worth travelling far to attend - IMHO anyway.

Agreed, - and I'll be in Le Mans too, along with a contingent of the Yorkshire/Manchester crazy gang! - God help Le Mans!! :t-up:  :t-up:  :D  :D  :D

It ain't worth the petrol going  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:

I'll be there...... first place i visited when thinking about building a kit.... not the greatest show, but sentimental to me.....Get to meet like minded people too. :)

steve.

I'll probably go if the weather is o.k.  Bit of a run out, see some other WSCC members (if anyone else is going) and a blat home.

Anyone else from the Manchester area fancy coming as well?

Kirk