Wilts/Hants mid week meet

Leon B

Dear all,

The weather seems to have brightened up and the evenings are getting longer, must be time to start our mid week meets again.

JD, Perry and Richard spotted a great put which seems pretty central to us all, The Malthouse Inn, great food and very friendly staff.  I propose we meet there at 7pm on Wednesday 18th May, the monthly meet will be on a couple of Sundays after on the 29th.  I intend to move the venues around to make it more accessible for all, if you have any preference to meeting place I'd like to hear from you.

Details:

Malthouse Inn

Stockbridge Rd,

Timsbury,

Romsey.

Hampshire.

SO51 0NG.  

[ Click here to see a map ]

Telephone Number(s) :

01794 368303

Hope to see you all there.

OI! Map don't work! :D

Car running mate and redlined :D  Look like I'm engine out for an oil leak though :down:

Car running mate and redlined :D  Look like I'm engine out for an oil leak though :down:

Glad Im not the only one thats had problems then  :p

You dont wanna know how many times my engine was in and out when I had gearbox probs.

Oops, sorry I missed it but was away for a couple of days.  I'll be away for the next one too.  Good to see JDs car there.  Anyone booked in for Keevil at the beginning of June?

Simon.

Anyone booked in for Keevil at the beginning of June?

Simon.

iv`e booked for the 6th june,might see you there

adam