• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Megablade coils & HT leads

avsum

I have the standard Honda Fireblade coils & HT leads. I want to mount the coils on the bulkhead - as I saw several blade owners had done at Stoneleigh - but will need longer HT leads.

Those of you who modified the HT leads, did you buy a coil of cable and handmake them? Or buy the correct length HT lead preformed? What about the ends, one end unscrews easy but the end that goes to the spark plug is a non removeable rubber cover...

Can anyone suggest somewhere to get the right HT leads from?

TA!

I have mounted my coils on the bulk head, i just got a length of ht lead and made them to length. The plug end does screw off then just screw onto new lead. be carful as you need 7mm leads as anything bigger won't screw into plug cap.

Danny

Edited to say got my leads from demon thieves made by Taylor. They also do made up leads and uprated coils.