NE Area Meeting Wednesday 11th May 2005

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

There was a Motor show at Witton Castle last weekend, attended by a small group of Westfields. :D

One of my mates reckons there is a meet on Whitton castle this weekend ???

???

Mr Slipppy I have invited you on numerous ocassions to a Westfield meet and you havent shown up yet - come on tell the truth your a Robin Hood driver arn!t you?

Mark@rallyx.fsnet .co.uk......... :blues:

Well he didn't say hello at Barbon, Mark when all the Robin Hoods were out, so maybe not. But don't forget we welcome anyone with any kit car :D:D:D  

I used to have a Westfield a few years ago, but it seems to have devolved into something else :D:D

I used to have a Westfield a few years ago, but it seems to have devolved into something else

Like a very deep hole to pour money into! :p   But one from which very loud bangs emanate on occasion.

John

Ouch that hurts  :D  right gloves are off how do I post a picture ?

:durr:

Reason is, my brothers is off the road at the mo and my mates is having work done so as and when those two punks sort themselves out I will attend promise.

Well he didn't say hello at Barbon, Mark when all the Robin Hoods were out, so maybe not. But don't forget we welcome anyone with any kit car :D:D:D  

I used to have a Westfield a few years ago, but it seems to have devolved into something else :D:D

Yes, and I've heard your newly developed JCB will be back in action this weekend at Harewood moving even more gravel thn last year!   :blush:

Sorry