Fluke

craig-c

i have for sale new, no holes not been on car, the carbon cycle wings from fluke, they fit upto 195 tyres, i have some that will fit the 205 tyres aswell but have a little mark on them and they do not have the black rim round them,  but these have not been on the car neither open to reasonable offers

please send me pm's

some pictures Here

Saw some at stoneleigh and the quality is so nice :love::love:

but need to use me pennies to get car on the the road  :down:  :down:

I`ll kick myself later  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

• 3 weeks later...

BTTT

These are still for sale, my email has been down for a bit so if anybody has tried to email me sorry, i will post some pictures later on when i get home.

Mine don't look like that :suspect: sorry, i must have been sent the wrong one's, mine do not have the black edging round the sides and are not rounded at the front or back, i think i better speak to Fluke thats why i am selling them dont like the look of them.

Will post some pictures when i get home tonight.

Craig

They're the same as my fluke ones. Took a while to turn up but very happy with the quality of them :)

Took a while to turn up but very happy with the quality of them

Thanks its nice to have some feed back.

I have PM you as well

Hi Jan,

You are probably right they probably are the early Caterham one's

4095.jpeg

4096.jpeg

4097.jpeg

4098.jpeg

4099.jpeg

The lighter coloured ones are the narrow one's

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.