• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris Elworthy

• ROC

• boris

• stevio

Top Posters In This Topic

hiya,

Is it possible for me to reserve two (2) places for the trip please. Unfortunately i wont be able to attend as i wont be back from uni untill the 11th :( but my dad, who is a joint member with me, and my karting mechanic would love to go if thats possible. They would only be able to go on the 9th though.

If you could squeeze them in i would very much apreciate it  :xmas:

Also, jumping the gun a little, could you please let me know any arrangements with regards to the location and where/when you would be meeting up.

Thanks, chris.

P.S. i know you said about almost everyone going in their westies, i cant get them there in a westie but i can manage a porsche 928 s2, its no westie but is that ok???   :p  :p

hiya,

Is it possible for me to reserve two (2) places for the trip please. Unfortunately i wont be able to attend as i wont be back from uni untill the 11th :( but my dad, who is a joint member with me, and my karting mechanic would love to go if thats possible. They would only be able to go on the 9th though.

If you could squeeze them in i would very much apreciate it  :xmas:

Also, jumping the gun a little, could you please let me know any arrangements with regards to the location and where/when you would be meeting up.

Thanks, chris.

P.S. i know you said about almost everyone going in their westies, i cant get them there in a westie but i can manage a porsche 928 s2, its no westie but is that ok???   :p  :p

....I'll have to ask the audience on this one, its too tricky :p

OK. 888 have confirmed that Friday 10th is best for them.

So far we have 10 members joining us - please can you all confirm that Friday 10th is still OK. (I suggest a 10:30 start, so we can meet for Breakfast somewhere first and then continue to the pub after the tour.)

Any more Northants or neighbouring area members that wish to join us please let me know asap.

BORIS, I need to wait to see if any more Northants members require places, if we still have places left by say Wednesday June 1st (or next area meet) i will let you know, I hope you feel this is fair.

Confirming that I can make Friday, 10th June.

Ammonia Girl can't make it though so, it's just me.

Thanks

Pete

BORIS, I need to wait to see if any more Northants members require places, if we still have places left by say Wednesday June 1st (or next area meet) i will let you know, I hope you feel this is fair.

yeah, thats fair enough. the only problem being that bob (my mechanic) can't make the 10th. I'll find out on thursday if dad still wants to go and if he does then i'll stick a post on here.

Like i said a minute ago, its fair enough if any other 'proper' members want to go.

Keep me posted please, thanks again

Chris