• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Brand new-ish trailer

conibear

Approximately 9 month old Woodford single axle (two wheeled) wide bodied Woodford trailer, but no wider than a standard equivalent minnow, i.e. goes in a standard 7ft wide garage, done no more than 400 miles. Complete with back jocks, front winding jock, full light kit, lock and ramps.

£800.00

Ian 07770 666356 or Iceservicesukltd@aol.com

SOLD

Gazza TBH it's not my trailer, I am selling on behalf of another Westfield owner. All I know it cost just under £1100.00 + vat about 9 months ago and it has NOT been used, just delivery mileage. So it's approximately £350.00 less.

I think it's the Radical spec trailer which has a wider bed but not in the axle.

Anyway as you say ti's a good trailer

Just to double check, it will fit a wide body westfield...

Wheres it at?

Definately interested, need trailer.

Zoso, I have replied to your email and yes a wide body will sit nicely on this trailer ;)

Zoso, I have replied to your email and yes a wide body will sit nicely on this trailer ;)

I've replied to your reply...

Speak to you tommorow.

... you can check the wheel and overall widths on the website:

www.woodfordtrailers.com

All the single axle 'wides' are £900 new - i've no axe to grind, I just bought one myself recently.

... you can check the wheel and overall widths on the website:

www.woodfordtrailers.com

All the single axle 'wides' are £900 new - i've no axe to grind, I just bought one myself recently.

Gary, thanks for you comments. Looks like they may have come down in price but does this include vat?

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.