South Wales RAW engineering factory visit

Mat Jackson

All,

The next event for the South Wales area is a factory visit to Raw engineering in Hereford next weekend, plus a decent blat around the local area.

For those who dont know, RAW bought the stricker project (SEVEN type car) a few years ago and are also the leaders for Toyota 4AGE engines which have found their way into a few Westies.

See WWW.RAWENGINEERING.CO.UK

Weather is looking good, but I don`t want to organise a day out if people cant make it!!!  Therefore if you fancy joining us then please drop me PM.

Last time i went to RAW, there was a lovely Table of Homemade cake and Goodies for us  :blush:

Hope You all get the same  :xmas:  :D

A lot of people not around this weekend and I am still suffering with food poisioning so it looks like we will have to postpone this one - not enough toilets between Cardiff and Hereford!!! :arse:  :(