For Sale

The Duck

Mike, got something else planned ?

yep steve, bricks and morter :durr:

Shocked and stunned Mr Duck !! Mind u I'd rather have a nice house than a westy.You can buy a westfield any time..

Buzz

Shocked and stunned Mr Duck !! Mind u I'd rather have a nice house than a westy.You can buy a westfield any time..

Buzz

Buzz

Shocked and stunned

Next you'll be saying........Mind u I'd rather have a nice New Kitchen than a westy.You can buy a westfield any time..  

:D  :D  :D  :devil:  :p

Mike, got something else planned ?

yep steve, bricks and morter :durr:

That's the trouble with bringing these new women into your life  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

I just stick with the old one, she's well used to me and cars, doesn't even bother to argue  :D  :D  :D

Wait till the ducklings arrive, then you'll have to build a pond in the garden. They aren't cheap either. :D  :p

Hang on slow down guys, ???

me not moving in with girlie just yet, but i expect i will have a job keeping her away, :0

and windy, no way on earth do i want any ducklings,  :angry:

and i will only be gone for a year or two, depending on what probation i get, :down:

Sorry to hear about the Sale

Whats next ?

Regards Big Nev

ps you were right about the roll bar on the Jedi

Its all a con Mr Duck. You sell your car, buy a house, she moves in and then moves out and wants half  :devil:

Dont fall for it.

John  :D

PS - I thought that you already had an 18 year old duckling anyway? :D

Its all a con Mr Duck. You sell your car, buy a house, she moves in and then moves out and wants half  :devil:

Dont fall for it.

John  :D

PS - I thought that you already had an 18 year old duckling anyway? :D

Jon i did 9 years ago, so dont warn me  :angry:

Buzz

Buzz

Shocked and stunned

Next you'll be saying........Mind u I'd rather have a nice New Kitchen than a westy.You can buy a westfield any time..  

:D  :D  :D  :devil:  :p

Did I really say that...god what came over me... ahhh yes I was at work so in sensible mode  :down:  :down:

Buzz

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.