Chelt/Glos Area Meet

Crash Override

Hi all.

Don't forget this Months area meet on the Thurdsday 26th, usual start time of around 1900 hrs (7 pm).

Hope to see a lot more of you in your Westfields  :t-up: , I know a few of you braved it last month with the unpredictable weather but hopefully this month the weather will be favourable for us. I think we all would like to see the car park full of Westfields again.

Looking forward to seeing you all again soon,

Malc.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• Mark Purves

• CocoPops

• Crash Override

Won't be able to make this one, will be 'oop North' on my way to the Coast2Coast :t-up:

Andy

Won't be able to make this one, will be 'oop North' on my way to the Coast2Coast :t-up:

Do you need that much of a head start?

:p

Well, being the furthest travelled C2C'ers, we want to make sure we get there in time :)

Andy

Might actually be able to make that one - my last but 1 as I move in July.  Stand by Surrey AO - my 5th area in 5 years of membership!

Still here for Meet the Neighbours Dickie? ???

Andy

:p

Well, being the furthest travelled C2C'ers, we want to make sure we get there in time :)

Andy

furthest maybe but taking a week to get to the start is a bit much.

furthest maybe but taking a week to get to the start is a bit much.

A week? Doh...I thought the meet was a couple of days before Coast2Coast (well, the Welsh Wizard convinced me it was :p)

Andy

I'm planning to do something rather mad mid June, so I want as many of you at the meet in order to sponsor me.  :)

I'm going to do a Sponsored Charity Parachute Jump for Whizz-kidz in association with UKSkydiving, dropzone will be South Cerney airfield (Near Cirencester) for anyone who wants to come along and watch (date to be finalised, dependant on sponsorship pledges.)

See Whizz-Kidz and UK Skydiving for more information.

The more sponsorship gained the bigger the difference we can make for the childrens lives.

Malc.

Nothing mad about parachuting...I did about 10 jumps back in the day, qualified CAT2 and was close to getting to CAT3.

You'll love it...

Andy

• 3 weeks later...

So whats the weather going to do tomorrow night and will we beat the May 2004 car attendance.

:D  :p  :D  :p