National Naked Cartwheeling Championships

Buzz Billsberry

National Naked Cartwheeling Championships

PM Mark Cooper for OverView and tickets

DVD of this year's event available shortly order now and get a FREE streaker's police helmet

Buzz

This video's gotta be worth watching. Just reviewing my photo's. Focus quality seems to go off shortly after 11pm so had to bin a lot of shots........but what's left kinda gives an impression some people had some fun

Just waiting for charlie to forward the images

Buzz

We'll have to see if the Comma girls would like to take part in next years championship. :p:p:p:p:p:p

I seem to remember Buzz doing alot of the video filming on the floor.  :D:p

Kirk

Buzz

Charlie not in work today, been sick loads since last night  :(  feels crap today so he's in bed and i'm too busy fetching, carrying and being nurse to sort piccies out.  Haven't even watched video yet. :p

Buzz

Charlie not in work today, been sick loads since last night  :(  feels crap today so he's in bed and i'm too busy fetching, carrying and being nurse to sort piccies out.  Haven't even watched video yet. :p

Kaz playing nurse.......hmmm now there springs an image :devil:

Buzz

Unfortunately charlie's not up to seeing me in my uniform!! :down:  :down:

Buzz

Charlie not in work today, been sick loads since last night  <!--emo&:(  feels crap today so he's in bed and i'm too busy fetching, carrying and being nurse to sort piccies out.  Haven't even watched video yet. :p

Unfortunately charlie's not up to seeing me in my uniform!! :down:  :down:

I'm sure I could substitute (as an audience; not to wear the uniform :D  :0 )

Thought you had your own uniform anyway

Your right I do........

I'd better stop this now....Got a car to "de-crap"

And Charlie says he'd rather i brought him the lucozade in my uniform than you in yours! :p  :D

The man's got a point

This video's gotta be worth watching. Just reviewing my photo's. Focus quality seems to go off shortly after 11pm so had to bin a lot of shots........but what's left kinda gives an impression some people had some fun

If there is any of me, then I deine all knowledge... Can't remember a bl**** thing!

Unfortunately charlie's not up to seeing me in my uniform!!

No probs Kaz I'll email him some pictures when he's feeling better... poor like bunnykins  :blush:  :blush:

Buzz  :D

If there is any of me, then I deine all knowledge... Can't remember a bl**** thing!

You and me Martin...however I deny all knowledge :D

I can't believe the two WSCC 'gatecrashers' haven't had a mention yet  :arse:  :D