Stoneleigh

Robert

Hi folks,

I just phoned the organisers of Stoneleigh 'Grosvenor Exhibitions' to see if the have an exhibitors list so I could see if a company likely to sell an engine crane would be there, but they don't have a list of exhibitors which they could make available to visitors  :blues:

So if you were interested in an exhibitor list, save yourself some time and don't bother keep trying to phone up, cos it's a waste of time asking.

Maybe this is an opportunity for someone to do a web site to help them for next year. E.g. If you go to the Autosport show web site you can still click round the exhibitors list complete with web links.

Cheers

Robert

Where are you Robert? I have one to loan as do others around Derby area. If you are nowhere near, try asking to borrow one from another member.

I bought mine from Machine Mart on a VAT free night for £130, but Mark is right, there will be several places selling them.

You'll just need a few volunteers to carry one back to the car..............

Kerry S

A list of Exhibitors (which extends into hundreds) is generally noted in the Show Guide  ;)  ;)  :D  ;) and Stoneleigh often has a large number of tool and equipment suppliers exhibiting its been like that for over 20 years to my knowledge  :D  :D  :D

Got mine from Machine Mart as well  ;)