Coast2Coast 2005

studbuckle

Oh yes the ones on Merseyside are showing cars with wheels on...yeah right!

Don't get confused pete , the westy's from liverpool have only "borrowed" there wheels   :p

Do I win the prize for travelling the furthest to take part? Must be close...

The guy from Reading must be furthest  ?

unless your calling in to see the in- law's en route ???

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• studbuckle

• chrisbin

• markcoopers

Top Posters In This Topic

And its only stretched cos thats what your software did to it....

Or perhaps you've entered the dimensions wrong?

According to the avatars page it's 150 x 112, your avatar is set to 150 x 80.

:durr:

Andy

Well I uploaded the image, then selected "avatar" which I understood automatically resized the image........ :durr:

No, I haven't bothered to check, just telling you what I did...

Can't be bothered, have stella head on!!

:p

It does resize it automatically. However, you have to tell the boardroom what size it is. In this case, you've told the boardroom that it's a different size than it actually is, so the boardroom (actually, the user's browser) is scaling the image to an incorrect size.

Check out my new step by step guide for more details.

:t-up:

Andy

The car in reading is in fact in Newbury and is in fact Andy who lives in Swindon but changed his address in the database to be newbury as thats where he wants his tour pack shipping to and yes, he is the furthest travelled to the start especially as he's taking the indirect route via Coast2Coast HQ and no there isn't a prize... there might have been but now that you've asked there wont be

and breathe

there isn't a prize... there might have been but now that you've asked there wont be

:down:

The Hawkins mouth strikes again ;)

Andy

there isn't a prize... there might have been but now that you've asked there wont be

:down:

The Hawkins mouth strikes again ;)

Andy

I'm not going to say "I warned you...."

And I shall go and see what I can do with your wonderful software Mr Hawkins...... :p

It's still not right :bangshead:

Chris, read steps 12 and 13 carefully. If there's any way I can reword this to make it clearer, please let me know.

Andy

It's still not right :bangshead:

Chris, read steps 12 and 13 carefully. If there's any way I can reword this to make it clearer, please let me know.

Andy

:durr:  :durr:  :durr:  :sheep:  :sheep:

OK, OK, OK

Happy now????

The "issue" if its fair to call it such, is that when you go to the avatar options screen in the Control Panel, it gives you the option of entering the size, or leaving it blank....

If you are just doing it quickly without following step by step procedure....bit like putting something from IKEA together....then this may, or may not get overlooked.....

I'm going now.... :down:  :down:

The "issue" if its fair to call it such, is that when you go to the avatar options screen in the Control Panel, it gives you the option of entering the size, or leaving it blank....

Ah, didn't realise that. That's bad behaviour on the boardroom's part. If you don't enter dimensions, it should either detect them correctly or not specify them in the HTML (and not set them to 150 x 150 as it currently does).

Hopefully the step-by-step instructions will make this a bit easier in the future.

Andy

I still prefer 3759.jpeg

ROFLMAO

Nice one Si!

Reckon that could sell over in Miami!!

And glad that I've at least made a semi-worthwhile point re. the avatars....... :blush: