T Shirts

Terry Everall

Any chance in 2005? :0

Yes  :D  :D  :D

For everyone else  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  Whereas for certain others  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil: who have nothing better to do than keep asking "where's me shirt"  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :angry:  :D

thought that would wake you up Mark.  :p

As the saying goes "If the Cap(Shirt) fits ,wear it!

Or not as the case may be :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Are we gonna have Marroooooooooooooooon ones this year to match t'chairmans car..... ???:D:p

stoneleigh is not a speed series event :p

SS Shirts will be available at Stoneleigh  :D  :D  :D Just for Mr Everalls benefit who clearly seems to think I have nothing better to do with my life and career than to pander to his whim  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :p  :p  :durr:  :durr:  :p  :D  :durr:  :arse:

In fact distribution to SS drivers started today  :D  :D  ;)

thought that would wake you up Mark
and for your info Mr Everall - I have been more than awake for many months now along with various other SS Team Organisers sorting out and organising the championship, events, Curborough, general club business, your poxy T-shirt and a lot more - so basically screw you  :angry:  :angry: Luv Mark

Indeed they are a very striking and luvverrleee colour  :D  :D  :D except for one  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D

Did I touch a tender spot Mark? Surely work not getting you down :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Surely work not getting you down

Nope, I honestly enjoy work  :D  :D especially when I'm busy, its one of the more important matters in my life that pays for what I want whereas your T-shirt doesn't

Did I touch a tender spot Mark?

Time and time again Mr Everall by keep asking for your f***in T-shirt all the while  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Mark you are such a sweetie and so delicate with words :oops:

Sorted :sheep:

You just gotta know when to quit :p  :blush: