• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Seats for Narrow body.

Major Stare

2x seats fitted to my 89' narrow body.

Excellent condition, not marks or cuts, photo shows two marks which are actually just a bit of water on the base and headrest.

Was looking for £60.00 for the pair plus delivery? :t-up:

3693.jpeg

I want them - first dibs please.

Do they have runners with them?  If not how are they fastened in your car?  Also Are your harnesses the ones with 1 bolt at the top or two?

Find out how much the postage will be and i'll send a cheque.

Kirk

third dibbs please  :angry:  must check the board at least once every 10 minutes /day

Come on Will, you should have learnt your lesson with the tax disc holder......  :p

May be able to pick them up, but i'll have to see about that.

Are you going to Stoneleigh buy the way?

Kirk

Kin'ell  :0  Was only gauging interest  :)  Should have put them up at £70 :(

They are NOT on runners, there bolted through the floor with 4x domed bolts/nuts.

Postage............... havent got a clue, not cheap due to size and weight, would have to be courier. I can find out.

My harness are 3 point, mounted to a single "eye" bolt. Worn but for sale v.soon.

Sorry, im not at Stoneleigh :(

third dibbs please  :angry:  must check the board at least once every 10 minutes /day

What a shame, if you were 1st dibbs, they'd be yours on Thursday night :D  :D

What a shame, if you were 1st dibbs, they'd be yours on Thursday night :D  :D

And free delivery to Ellistown Courtesy of Leigh Crowden international Couriers...

Im sorry, i dont know the make, they have been fitted to my Westfield since i bought it last year.

Soz :down:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.