Powder Coating

Mike Lloyd

Can anyone recommend anywhere in Derbyshire, Notts or even South Yorks for Powder Coating?

I have had a couple of quotes but so far no one I've called has any experience of coating a westfield chassis, the closest was a guy who'd done a couple of Robin Hoods, doesn't fill me with confidence  :p

Can anyone loan me a rivet gun for Beer Tokens? Should only need it for a couple of weeks :)

Have a drive up to Bingley in Yorks and speak to Triple S Powder Coating  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D slightly further away but they do a good job and have loads of experience with Westfield stuff  :D  ;)

Tis their sister company  ;)  ;)  :D  :D

Would that be Cat Motorsport ?

Bazzer

Their 'Sister' Company   HERE

b*******  :down:  That was Quick Mark, I need to learn How to Type faster and Drink Stella at the Same time  :0  :D

Another vote for Cat/Triple S, I had a couple of items done last year and was really impressed with the quality.

Quotes have been around the £150, for shot blast, prime and poweder coat, but this is for Virgin steel, I imagine a re-coat would be more.

Was hoping for somewhere closer, can get the powder coating done in Lincoln by a friend of a friend for a very good price but would be prepared to pay a little more to get it done locally. Someone must have had some powder coating done in derbyshire before ???

Tripple S in Bingley get my vote, They have been in the powder coating business for a fair few years and they have their own Westfield, aswell as selling suspension and brake components. I've recently had some engine parts coated and was well impressed.

Try millenium site servies in Derby they are on Raynesway upthe road from the Derby test centre, opposite side of the road thou follow signs for Accordis. :cool:

Mike

You are welcome to borrow my air rivet gun if you want. Am in Derby so Matlock is not too far.

PM me if you want to.

Kerry S

there a place on the Colwick industrial estate.

did mine (chassis, suspension, uprights, cam cover) for 75 quid. included sand blast, zinc coat, gloss coat.. looks great and is holding up sooo much better than the crappy westfeild excuse for powder coating that i have on my roll bar.

i dont have a contact on the receipt, but theres only one place on colwick ind est.

M & R Refinishing LtdPrivate Rd 4, Colwick Industrial Estate, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire NG4 2JT

Tel: 0115 940 0466  

i think