Aintree video wanted

scott beeland

While getting results today I was asked by Liverpool Motorclub steward if there were any speed series guys filming their runs at Aintree today. If so they would like to receive copies of films from those of you who are willing.

They want to publicise the circuit more actively and hold the WSCC in high regard as far as fast lapping/quality lines (and a few incidents  :D ) go.

Can anyone help them out?

You can either email the club and tell them if you're interested ; or send them a link to any video you may have uploaded to the internet.

Ta

It had a good bit with him spinning at Beechers as well as his sub 50 secs runs

I do have some footage, poor quality in the morning due to not changing the batteries, :sheep:, and then due to waiting loads of time on my last run I ran out of tape. I have one good run unfortunately I had a slight grass mowing moment in the middle.

If you want it PM me.

Congrats to Aintree on running a great event, also to Ash for putting in a blinding time and to Terry for beating me by 6 hundreds of a second  :bangshead: ( note to self) "Don't each lunch next time" Terry see you at Curborough.

SparkyGood Battle between us and I look forward to Curborough. ( Dont like circuit much!;)

Copy of video would be good

Send to terry.everall@wyg.com please

Ash You are the Man but stop p******** about and put some slicks on and wind up Hodder,Tommo, Me Julie, Algar etc

;)  :D

AAaaaah let him get a nice clean sheet of 2B records first, then he can start on the slick ones.  Or maybe an intermediate year on aeroscreen and 1B tyres to wind up you F'ers first  ???  ???  :D

Nope - he is not required in F thanks :bangshead:  :bangshead:

to wind up you F'ers first  ???  ???  :D

language Miss Frau!! :p

Buzz

Terry

PM me your address and I will burn it onto a CD/DVD whichever it will fit on to.

PS

Ash can stay where he is, I am just waiting until the second hand supply of all "SO2's" has dried up. Terry apparently I won "Best Novice at Aintree"  :D

Sparky - I noted that you won the "Novice" award. Well Done

although driving as fast as you did I am suprised that you would accept such a beginners prize!!!!!!

Welcome to the world of "Experts" and the Wind Up Merchants :p

the Wind Up Merchants :p

Of which he tries to be King  :D  :D  :D

Till you beat him of course James  :devil:

:devil: I think they call it committed!!!

Or is that I should be committed ?  :bangshead:

I still have a lot to learn, only the first year so I am not out to set any records or should that be CD's now.

Roll on Curborough :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Nice car Sparky specially that gearchange gizzmo flat shifter. Even Nick hasn't got one of those -....... yet!

Looking forward to seeing the video specially the green bits of the track :D

to wind up you F'ers first  ???  ???  :D

language Miss Frau!! :p

Buzz

Buzz

If shes gets out of hand, I have a photo that I've been keeping for the right moment !! :suspect: