Westfield tax disc holder

predawson

Will, i have a spare tax disc holder thing if you want it ?

Bit like this but without the MINI logo. Yours for nowt if your going to the meeting next Thursday?

udp1154.jpg

Everybody's happy ;)

Jon are you gonna be in your car this week? I've been seriously considering an aeroscreen today (I'm having bodywork done atm so it would be a perfect time) and wanted a closer look.

Cheers chap.

Leigh

Er, no  :(

New exhaust fannymould is being fitted Tuesday (hopefully) then some exhaust pipe to mate to the silencer, need to fit the header tank, fit & mount a new battery, get it TAX'd and insured.

Could also do with setting the ignition up as Bob kindly helped me rebuild the dizzy and its only set to TDC.

I need a hand with a strobe light (i dont have one and havent got a clue) to set the ignition to 12.5?

Will take you for a blat when its done  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Tis ok John - I already have a tax disc holder, I was just amazed it only took 2 minutues to go!

Thanks for the offer though.

Can't make the meet this Thursday  :angry:  as I've got some really annoying work commitment that I was booked in for  :angry:  :angry:

Never mind eh

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.