Thames Valley Stoneleigh Run

Neil H

Hi All.

At last, details and arrangements for Stoneleigh blat a week Sunday (1st May)! Sorry for the delay.

Appears to have been a couple of changes to the WSCC web page upload procedure and despite initially working this morning all seems to be having a bit of a "wobble" this afternoon. Feel life ebbing away so have hosted the page on my personal Demon homepage. Follow the link below for maps, itinerary and driving instructions.

Maps instructions etc.

Plan to leave the Bird In Hand for 08-00 (Sunday) and High Wycombe at 8-45. The route has a decent second half cross county through some nice roads :-) Fingers crossed I can awaken the Westie this weekend and slap on the aeros!

Anyone plan on camping Sunday night? I'm not sure what to do at present, but keep promising to stay over for a beer fuelled evening.

Cheers,

Neil

If you need a hand to get the car going,can put the kettle on and shout abuse;-)  

Neil,Karen and I will make our own way up,so will hopefully see you there.

Hi Justin.

Started attacking Westie today!

Did oil and filter change, then attempted to dump old fuel. Glad I did; old rubber and steel braided fuel hoses are all rotten - pi55ed fuel over the drive! Will have to get a 2 metre length on Monday and swap all of it out. Was lucky to have spotted it!

Have placed couple of drops of oil in each cylinder, will clean Optronic ignition, then spin over without plugs - before finally going for starting it up :-)

See you at Stoneleigh,

Neil

If you need a hand in the week,give us a shout.Nothing like leaving it to the last minute.I have an old battery from Dale with Ford type terminals,if desperate. :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Justin.

Yes, time is getting on - been loads of work stuff to do. Not even sorted insurance yet!

Cheers for the offer of help and battery. Will give you a shout if any difficulties.

Cheers,

Neil

When you meet me in Weedon Lois you can park up just past the school, plenty of room there.

How many are going?