aintree weather

scott beeland

:) Scott- having looked at some of your previous pictures, they really are quite good.  Couldn't quite see the equipment you were using at Aintree, but next time our paths cross, maybe we should introduce ourselves and talk camera's!?

:devil: Better not let my husband know though!

Sal

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scott beeland

• Frau Vesty

• Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

• V 8

Sally. As a complete camera novice I'm using a Minolta Dimage Z3. 4 MP camera with x12 zoom but not SLR that's all I know. Only 2nd outing with the camera but pleased with my efforts. Ta for the comments.

Better only talk about our equipment in private though ;)

:) Scott - I like to call myself a serious amateur.  I do have a full time job other than the photography bit, but if the photography bit paid enough I'd gladly give up my day job  yesterday!  Keep up the good work Scott, and look forward to seeing some pictures.  Try Photobox as a host, they work for us.

:t-up: Sal

Sally. I'm in talks with a certain person on here tomorrow re having my own website. As I'm not competing in the car this year I should be at a good few events getting more photo practise.

See you around.

Thanks Scott, :D:D:D

Missed you this time   :p

Nick congratulations on your award - Some bird with some bloke with an orange Westfield picked it up - I offered to bring it up North for you, but she didnt recognise me so kept it for later :oops:  :p

Nick congratulations on your award - Some bird with some bloke with an orange Westfield picked it up - I offered to bring it up North for you, but she didnt recognise me so kept it for later :oops:  :p

Sounds like "Me Julie" she likes picking up 3rd in class awards. Picked up her own last weekend at 3 sisters  :D  :D  :D  pretty awsome considering how wet it was  :D

But thanks for offering.

Some bird with some bloke with an orange Westfield picked it up
If the "bird" was a red-head that'll probably Julie and Derek  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D

Just wait till next time she see's you Mark  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D

Well done Nick - who like his cornering ability can't wind up a clock :p  :D

and Mr Stanton did you honestly believe I didnt know the fastest lady westfield driver in the padock? Lucky you have a decent coloured speed machine  :durr:

Great day,

Well done to all, especially Ash. Started saving for my Ash Mason red top already. I'll see if he's selling his balls as well. The speed he was going he must have plenty.

I'll settle for bringing up the rear for now. Looking for upgrades though, we'll see!

Looking forward to some photos Scott, can you post mine out of focus to give the illusion of Speed!

Cheers

Rich

:sheep:

He looked a bit dodgy to me Nick - I'm sure your trophy has changed hands on ebay for vast sums of money by now!

Nice new car Julie,

No trophy yet, must be another Tommo gate scandle. Just who is this guy Cast Iron anyway ?? sounds a bit overweight to me  :D  :D  :D

So 'Cast Iron' is a Mark eh!  Could that be Mark Leybourn??

???