• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scott beeland

• Frau Vesty

• Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

• V 8

Good to see everyone at Aintree, unlucky Tommo again with a diff problem and then loosing 5th gear. I was impressed with Nick Algar and the rest of the crew for swapping Tommo's diff in good time to get him back out for the after lunch runs.

Well done to 'Me Julie' I've never seen her run in Del's car properly before. she don't hang about great viewing from where I was!

As for Ash Mason well what can I say a part from fantastic commitment  into corners, great control!!

I hope u all enjoyed yourselves

See some of you at Ollies Mount on Saturday

Buzz

But you did miss on a few "key" moments there buzz

I miss a lot of things Scott! Wot did I miss? I don't really look at the times I just like to see people commit with their cars

Buzz

Sounds like this is one QUICK cuircit ?????????

The Reverend said that Tommo did 144 across the finish line.... :D  :D  :D  I trust he was heading in a forward direction ???

Looking forward to the commetery.

Hopefully I'll be back in action @ Jockhill...(wheres that fingers crossed emicon.. :D )

Where's the photo's then Scott, the two 'tasters' we've had looked excellent.

I have to work sometimes....patience man ; patience

So 'Cast Iron' is a Mark eh!  Could that be Mark Leybourn??

???

WHO? :devil:

Where is my mate Tommo these last few days  ???

He's not out in his garage crying into his fez is he?

Yes and yes. Broadband connection down........join the breakages.

I'll be back, Ollies........yippee!!

Tommo  :love: I was just getting worried about you.  Since you've been gone I seem to have gained a geriatric doppelganger; a few days is a long time in motorsport, you know.

Big thanks to everyone who mucked in and helped me on Sat @ Aintree. Once Nick & the Algarythms had decended on the Flymo, no-one could get near it. Diff changed in 45 mins!! Fantastic. Nick, sorry about pushing you into 3rd once you'de fixed it, shame about fifth gear, I might have pushed Del into second aswell. All fixed now ready for Ollies

Gripper element of the diff is fine. Once you strengthen one part of the transmission, the next weakest part is under threat.

Tyre warming is now banned!!

Thanks again lads.

Tommo

3732.jpeg

Glad we could help Tommo. Quite impressive I thought. Maybe pit stops in Formula 1 should include similar component changes. Would make it less boring :D