Manchester Blats

scooby

O.k. i should be able to come Sunday.  3pm should be o.k..  Where do want to go?  I've not be on the Snake for a while.

Kirk

Kirk, we're going to Bolton Abbey, cars in the park on Pistonheads. Meeting at M Mikes 10am then meeting up with the Yorkie boys just before Holmfirth. I tried you on your mobile (switched off) and at home (no reply). See you at Mike's if you can make it.  :cool:

Mike lives near Werneth Low, if you go to the end of M67 at Hattersley and turn Right at the r-about there's a Maccies on the right, we can call in there for you at 10am, if you follow that road for about 2 miles you come to a little village with shop on the right and you turn left there, follow the cul de sac round and you'll see Mikes house on the left with, or we are meeting the yorkshire guys at 10.30 on the Holmfirth road A635 at pub (can't remember the name but as you approach Holmfirth theres a big pub on the bend just before the hill down into the village- well it's not that pub but the one before it! :D sorry)

Paul