west coast scotland 24th

jrm

Thanks for the comments, It was a good run, the cars were well admired in the car park in Callendar with Gavin (the real McNeil) getting a kind offer from a woman offering to swap her Vx Corsa for his Blade engined Westie ( wonder how long she'd have lasted) :0

Hopefully for the next run we can get all the usual suspects to come along particularly new members like Jim - nice to see your post, look forward to meeting you and seeing your car.

Talking to Paul last night, he's been busy with work, has sold his Dutton, and has sprung a waterleak in the Westy possably a head gasket.

The weather was nice enough to chance the trip without the side screens David, and it was worth it. I WILL be attending the Borders Blat as Stonleigh is deff off for me :(:(:(

My SKCC plans for the near future are a show day at Hurleford Gala day for charity, and a show day in Dean Castle park in Kilmarnock, both in May. Going on the 3 day event to the Isle of Skye and of course taking in the Skye brewery ! :):):)

Cool photos, definately need to get a higher rollbar though - look at the back of my head :D

Unfortuantely can't make the 29th cause I'm over in N Ireland (but I will be taking my westie for a trackday :cool: )