Next Cambridge Area Meeting

chazpowerslide

Still planning this one.

It will more than likely be a scenic country drive to gently bed in the upgrades.

More info soon.

Chaz.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chazpowerslide

• langy

• ChrisF

• CrashBangWallop

...  Or to annoy me because I still won't have the car finished. :(

Now i've told you what to do you've nearly finished :p

scenic country drive to gently ........

Er, scenic, gently, no, sorry don't understand  :p

Ask Chris about the 'grilled' pheasant ('ere, I can smell Kentucky Fried Chicken back 'ere)

I still haven't found anywhere local that can fabricate my exhaust

I did speak to someone a while back just the other side of Milton Keynes that fabricate exhausts, otherwise i'm sure there is someone in th Bury st Edmunds (ish) area. Obviously this information is no good to you whatsoever, unless i know any names  :bangshead: but it may prompt a reply from someone else  :suspect:

Neil if your after silicon hose, you could try Highbury hoses....their details are somewhere on here. I got a hose I needed for mine within a week.

Mark

Not 100% sure I'll be out for this one, combination of ECU with webcon and me out of the country until Saturday evening.

Will be on for Stoneleigh though, car back at NMS on Friday 29th for suspension, progression drilings, new map. So should be spot on come the weekend.

MArk

The details for the next run are as follows.

Meet at Bella Italia (Cambridge Leisure Park, Clifton Road) at 10am.

The offending bollard has now been removed so we can park up outside the restaurant (again please drive slowly across the plazza)

We'll hava a coffee and a bit of a tyre kicking session and then leave for a "Four County" blat at about 11am.

I route I have planned will take in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire and of course Cambridgeshire.

We'll stop en route for tea and buns at some point.

Chaz.

Meet at Bella Italia (Cambridge Leisure Park, Clifton Road)

Work it, baby! Work it! :cool:

How about changing the font and colour, Chaz.  Make it capitals and bold, too! :D

Anyone else wanna take me for a spin?  Chaz, MUST be getting sick of me by now :(:(

Neil

I route I have planned will take in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire and of course Cambridgeshire.

straight past my front door then as i'm on the beds/herts/bucks border......shame its not finished yet but spose i could tag along in a tin top....

Can't make it I'm afraid Chaz, Promised a lady friend I'd help her collect her new house as she's never been on a canal boat before :bangshead: