Rolling road glasgow day

Rolling road day at Robinson tuning, cambuslang need min 6 car max 8 cost £47.50 will be a Saturday please put forward some dates (Robinson is the webber dealer for Scotland)

I had the car in on friday as change engine from a 13 xflow which the car came (why)  to a 16 xflow the home made linkage to the carbs that was hitting the top of the bonnet so got them to fit a new one under the cabs.still got air drowing in at the manifold (o ring) but will do this myself.but what a differance.stewart was working on the car for over 4 hours as had to make mods. charged only 2.5h work over the moon

will phone monday,also when there friday another 7 type car reg g886 or g668 car left for repairs any one know the owner very clean car

Yes, they are a good crowd.  My Vx car was in last week to try and improve the dire setup of the Webers.  Unfortunately only partially successful for various reasons.  I have now ordered an Emerald ECU and am collecting the varous bits for fuel injection!

My cars not ready for a rolling road tune yet, but I'd be interested in coming along to watch.  Let me know when it's arranged for...