Westfield SE for sale

resistance is futile

It's time for me and my westfield to go our separate ways, it's a 1988 SE, green with a yellow nose, 7492 miles, MOT june but will re-new befors the sale, road tax july I think, 1691 crossflow, twin 40 webbers, Vulcan unleaded head, Burton dry sump kit, lumenition ignition system, heater, tonneau cover, side screens, cycle wings, 4 point harness, 4 speed box, sparco removalbe steering wheel, kn alloys, spax adjustable suspension.

I also have quite a few spares to go with the car;

Electronic ignition parts, roll bar, swept wings, silencer, bench seat, diff casing, half shaft, two oil filters, mech fuel pump, aluminium bonnet.

I am looking for £5000 ono.

My mobile is 07940758102, e-mail dpratcliffe@hotmail.co.uk, please don't hesitate to get in touch for more info/photo's (I can't seem to get any onto the post)

I forgot to add that the engine has had quite a bit of work done to it the exact extent is unkown, it has Kent 244 cams and I have a folder full of paperwork relating to the car for when it was first built and some of the modifications done since like the dry sump kit, full instruction for the ignition system and service/maintenance manual for the webbers.  I also have all of the MOTs from first registration.  I will be sad to see it go, but needs must. :D

I cannot believe that no-one is interested.

Its had 457 views  :)

Take it to Stonleigh and stick a notice on it.

John

• 2 weeks later...
I am pleased to say that the car is now sold, many thanks for the comments. :D  :D  :D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.