Mike Ashton

V 8

After all the time & effort to get the flymo ready for the season, the worst thing happened at Croft & the diff went on the line of the 1st run.

Subsequently I have retreated into the selfish little world of Tommo and completely forgot to publicly thank Mike Ashton for letting me double drive his car on the day.

I was unaware that I could still score points in H whilst driving an 1800 roadgoing car, and so have not completely wasted my time.

Mike, that's a great little car and was very pleased with the times I posted considering I've never driven it before.  Thanks again Mate, that was very generous, and another demonstration of the type of people who complete in the Speed Series.

See ya @ MIRA & 3 slappers, diff sorted

Tommo

Tommo glad to here you've got the car sorted. If u are at Aintree I'll see u there

Nice one Mike Ashton

Buzz

Completely agree with you Tommo, he's a top bloke, offered me a drive after I broke the cam on my'n. But I felt in the wrong frame of mind to take him up on his kind offer  :D  :D  :D  Thanks again for the offer Mike.

What a star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops: