• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Friday Fun

Buzz Billsberry

the wife works as an aquarist/otter looker afterer.

LOL :D   :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Buzz's warning may still apply to the next one....

A doctor talks to a man, who is waiting patiently to hear if there has been any improvement in his wifes condition. She has unfortunately been in a deep coma for months.

"I think we may have some hope. Yesterday, whilst the nurses were giving your wife a bed bath, we noticed a small reaction on the heart monitor when washing between her legs. It is a long shot, but we were wondering if you would be willing to give her oral sex. We think it might just work"

The husband, willing to try anything, agrees. The doctor retires to give the couple some privacy.

Approximately fifteen minutes later, the heart monitor is recording a 'flat-line' and doctors and nurses come rushing in to resusitate her.

"What happened" asked the Doctor.

"I think she choked" replied the husband........    :0

A little child has been parted from her mother in a supermarket, and has the good sense to find an employee for some assistance.

"I've lost my mummy" says the kid.

"Oh dear. lets see if we can find her" says the employee. "What's she like then?"

After some thought, the child replies.

"I think it's vodka and big d**ks!"  :0  :0

HMS Libido was moored at Plymouth awaiting a tour of duty in the Med, which had just undergone a complete refit. To celebrate the old crates new lease of life, a high ranking lady officer had been invited to inspect the ship and its crew.

Come the day of the inspection, the crew lined up and piped her aboard, but instead of the old battle-axe they had all expected, the officer turned out to be a very attractive woman in a tight fitting uniform. In fact, as she passed along the row, one able seaman found himself getting rather excited, and his bellbottoms began to expand.

When the officer finally reached the seaman, she looked down at the inflamed area.

"What is your name Able Seaman" she demanded.

"Wilkinson ma'am, Able Seaman Wilkinson"

"And what do you call that bulge in your trousers"

"I suppose, ma'am, he replied shyly, "you could call it a one-gun salute"

:D:D:D

And another....

Apparently the first Church for gay males is to open soon.

But dont worry, it will be easy to spot if you've gone in accidently.

Only half the congregation will be kneeling....... :arse:

Two chaps were out at the pub, one says to the other, I must be in for 11 or my wife will kill me.

They start their drinking for the night and it's soon 1am, OH SH*T thinks the bloke, my wife's going to kill me, I'm so late.

His mate says to him, don't worry, I know what to do.....

When you go home, get in quietly, go upstairs into your bedroom, quietly crawl under the covers and give her oral, she won't mind you being late home then.

The bloke thinks that it has to be worth a try, so he does what his mate says, finishes the deed and goes to the toilet.

Whilst he's going to the toilet and brushing his teeth his wife comes into the bathroom....."will you keep the noise down, mother's in our bed trying to sleep"