new member inroduction

Big Ads

Hi there,

My name is Adam, I've just joined the bbs as I am about to start a build. I will be building a SEiW with a 1600 CVH Engine, in Black with Red Wheels and an Aero Screen, I should be taking delivery in July/August. As you have probably already guessed I am Steppenwolf's son  :down:

My Avatar is an indication of how my car should look when I have completed it.

I suspect I will have many questions in the future and I have already been warned by Steppenwolf to expect reminders about joining the Club properly which I will be doing shortly :)

Welcome to the club   :p

I have just taken out a 1600 CVH, also MT75 gearbox, propshaft and assorted bits and pieces.

Free to a good home.

I am down in the New Forest.

send me a PM if there is anything that you want.

cheers

J D    :cool:

Hi Adam,

Welcome!  It was good to speak to you and your dad on Sunday. :)

Gonna be useful having another (two!;) Westys to hand during the build. Can use them for guidance and also when you find that Westfield have missed out on sending you a few parts, just pillage the required bit from your Dad's car. Leave a hastily scrawled IOU, and I am sure he won't mind at all!   :devil:   :D

steve

If you get stuck on any part of the build you might find this LINK useful :D  :D  :p

Welcome

A father/son team, like it.

Whilst my daughters love sitting in the half built kit, up on stilts, I doubt they'll ever build one.

Welcome...never be afraid of using this board I have found it invaluable evyer single time I ask a question...even when it's a numpty status question!

This is very bad news indeed as yet again I will have to share my garage space with someone else  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Aren't Dads great :D . Though I must admit my westy has now been evicted from my Dads double garage as he wanted it back for his new car and trailer tent of all things (don't ask!;). Now the car has to sit outside under a cover, no wonder the car's blue - outside in the cold and wet. Poor thing :( .

Good luck with the build Adam. I'm sure you'll find all the answers to your problems on the boardroom.

Cheers

Kev.