Pre Lit For sale

Mark Purves

Advertising for a friend so please contact him directly:-

For sale 1988 Pre-lit Westfield Super7 finished in Lotus yellow and British Racing Green, This car is in stunning condition and a real head turner it is fitted with a Vauxhall 2.0 16v engine with recent fitted new Westfield sump which helps with ground clearance. Recent fitted electronic ignition system with new twin 45 Weber crabs rolling road tuned the fact this car is fitted with a Vauxhall engine makes it very rare for a pre-lit also reliable. It has been fitted with a 5 speed gearbox the vehicle has covered very few miles in its life.

Adjustable spax suspension. All electrics have been updated, comes with full wet weather gear and tonneau cover

This car has been finished to a high standard looks and drives like new and everything works which means there is nothing to do except drive and enjoy.

I will add  I don’t want to sell but due to medical reasons I have no choice, around £15000 thousand has been spent on this car, this is without doubt the best fun you can have for only £8000.00 ono.

For more details contact:

Darren on 01235 818442 or 07766655722 location Didcot Oxfordshire

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.