Chelt/Glos Area Meet

Crash Override

Hi everybody,

Hopefully with summer well on it's way and the few glorious days of weather we've had (optimistic or what) that we should see the car park full of Westys for or April meet, mine included as I hope to have it back on the road within two weeks maximum.

I know the talk was cancelled last month but Tony is rescheduling it for another month which he will let us know of in due course.

Don't forget it is also the first of the action days at Castle Combe on the 23rd of the month.

See you all soon.

Malc.

• 2 weeks later...

Hope to have the car SVAed and at the May meeting, we're heading to the states for 2 weeks on the Friday so will not be there again this month

Hope the weather is good and plenty of cars there.

Dave

Hope you have a good time in the states Dave.

Look forward to seeing the V8 at the May meet, hope the SVA goes smoothly and you don't have any problems.

Malc.

• 2 weeks later...

Good to see a decent turnout last night, and a number of Westfields braving the elements (me included, thanks to Rob Marshall for bringing his car cover, the journey home would have been much less pleasant without it! :t-up:).

See you all next month hopefully.

Andy