Detling Show 'Convoys'

steppenwolf

The Surrey Area are making an appearance ( apparently a small one ) at The Detling Kit Car Show in Kent and, as posted elsewhere, there are three pickup points en route.

If any other members intend joining us, please let me know so that we know that we have to wait for you to arrive at your chosen pickup point!

You are going to be there Sunday morning? Hope to get along myself. Where will I find you guys ... look for the trashed WSCC flags!? Seriously, do you park in part of the public car parks, or does the club issue passes and you park in a special area?

Hope to see you all Sunday.

Bassman, we will be there on Sunday morning. I am not aware of a particular 'club spot' so we will simply be parked up with everyone else. The flags belong to the WSCC club itself rather than any single local area so trashed or not, the Surrey Area won't have them on display!

Hopefully you will find us on the day!

Flags are available for any areas useage - as long as they are looked after and not trashed again  :D  :D  :D  :D and and its best to contact a Committee member (but not me :D) with advance notice and if poss not day before  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D  :D

Thanks for the info. Mark, we are a little new at this at the moment! I think I ought to do a search on 'flag trashing' to get the story - I won't rake it up here as I suspect it is an old wound that does not need re-opening!

As we don't have any official flags for this event, we will fly the Surrey Group's ladies underwear bunting instead .....

Ah, but we do have a couple of A3 laminated 'badges' for the Surrey Area and some 'credit card' hand outs with email and web details.

( Badges? We do'n need no stinking badges!  - Just my little tribute to Mr. Brooks there).

I will be at the Dorking ickle chef meeting point at 08:30.  Looking forward to meeting up with you guys tomorrow. :D

Steve in the Maroon Westy with RAC bar and cycle wings. Emma will be navigator. ???

(Unless ofcourse I sleep in. If I'm not there, don't wait for me.)

Steve