Insurance Q's

CocoPops

Just had a quote through the post from sureterm....

£261, with an agreed value to be confirmed? (what does that mean?)

That means its not an agreed value :D:D:D:p

It probably means that they will agree to a value after you've jumped through some hoops; like sending in some evidence of value...

That means its not an agreed value :D:D:D:p

It probably means that they will agree to a value after you've jumped through some hoops; like sending in some evidence of value...

So is that something I would need to do:

a) At start of policy

b) In the event (I hope unlikely event) of a claim

Do it at the start. They need to be clear of the possible liability *before* they agree to cover you...

So is that something I would need to do:

a) At start of policy

b) In the event (I hope unlikely event) of a claim

Defiantly sort it out now at the start, i am with sureterm, if your car is worth less than 5k just send photos of back front sides & engine, with your est. value - they will study photos and normally agree with your value. If it’s over 5k you have to get a letter from Westfield saying it is worth what its worth. Which is a pain in the A*** and im sure Westfield must get sick of doing evaluations for people….

Graham.

I searched and went to kit car mag and rang several of them. My best qoute was 195 fully comp, Flux asked me my best qoute and gave me £136 - I didn't ring anymore. OK I'm 46 but have a few SP30's and live nr M25 so I thought that fantastic. Doesn't include any track day cover but has low excess (£100). Policy is with NIG who are good company. ???