Massive Thanks to Jeff Oakley

CocoPops

Thanks again Jeff for your help today.

Jeff took the time to show me around the 2 cars, as well as the run out.

It's given me plenty to think about with regards to cars, although one thing it has confirmed..... I WILL own a Westy before long ;)

I'd like to say, that if the rest of the club are as helpful as Jeff, my membership cheque is off ASAP!  :t-up:

Hell, even the wife was impressed, so whilst she's still convinced......  :devil:

And I guess it was you I passed (going the other way) on the way back from the A46 around lunchtime.  Alas not in the westy we had three of us.

Sounds about right - you were going up the hill out of old sodbury (the bit that is dual for a very short period of time on the up hill), as we were going down.

Hopefully I can get mine out a bit more when the garage door is fixed.  Bloomin frustrating at the moment.