racing in holland(zandvoort)

harm

hello folks

my name is Harm Boerma,I'm a dutchie and I was wondering if any of you guy's are interested to race with us.

we (formula superlite club) are organising a race on the famous Zandvoort circuit on 7+8 may 2005

the race will be open to all kind of sevenish and sportscars like Westfield,Caterham,Locost,Radical,Sports 2000,and more open cars with proper safety devices,and a weight between 350 and 750 kilo's.

you need to have a race licence and also a bit of expereance

you also need a good silencer on your car because the soundlimits are very very strickt in holland,85dba is max.

we also have a very strong rule named A GENTLEMENS ATTITUDE so no contact between cars.

if you are interested please drop me a mail an I will give you more information

costs wil be 350 euro for 3 times 25 minutes on the track

regards Harm

ducth Formula Superlite Club

e-mail ; radical@supermail.nl

you also need a good silencer on your car because the soundlimits are very very strickt in holland,85dba is max.

Just for my peace of mind, at what distance away from the exhaust is the noise measured? In the UK, tracks generally allow us 100dbA at 0.5m at three quarters of max revs. I don't know of a single Se7en in the UK that would make 85dbA at, for example, 4,200rpm. So some clarification would be good.

85dba is max

bl**** ell  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down: now thats low  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:  :(

the distance is about 8 to 9 meters on the right side of the track and about 3 meters high(the mike)

it is allways on a spot where you go full throttle an with high rev's(on the staight)

most of the sports 2000 cars are a little bit to loud and around 89 db(no airbox and smal 1pot exhaust)

but with a normal airbox and a good exhaust it should be no problem

harm

did zandvoort last year on a track day .no probs at all with my car ,but i belive they have an average daily limit at zandvoort .....