vauxhall 8v engine ??

wacomuk

what are the 2.0 8v vauxhall engines like ? iv seen a westy up for sale with one of these fitted

its got ITG air filter into twin Dellorto 45s, MBE ignition. he says its 150bhp does this sound about right ??

with this engine would there be any room for more modds to add extra bhp`s ?

would a 16v lump fit on the same engine mounts and bolt up to bell housing ?

thank you for any info you can give me its much appreciated !!

what are the 2.0 8v vauxhall engines like ?

Good motors, if a little rare in a Westfield...

its got ITG air filter into twin Dellorto 45s, MBE ignition. he says its 150bhp does this sound about right ??

Personally, I would say that might be a tad optimistic, but at the end of the day, power figures are bragging figures. What does it go like?

There are plenty of tuning bits/mods around for this engine, it is just that you have to go searching for them.

Yup. Pretty much straight in. You would need to get a new inlet and exhaust manifold, and some of the cooling plumbing is likely to want modfiying/re-routing.

You are probably right Neil  :D

The real reason we are going is that I am slowly introducing Perksy to the 'Motorsport' diet -for the busy year ahead.

Bacon butties, cheeseburgers, stuff with chips, etc, etc... :D

Subtle Stu, very subtle.

If I escape from work early on Monday, i just might see you down there for the last hour or so, who knows?

We're off to Loton Park on monday

C ya up there Mr Perks  :D  :D  :D  :D

I'll bring the fiver along then Mr S, just don't go home too soon, or I'll miss you.

I won't be staying very late  ;)  ;)  don't wanna get caught up in M6/M5 bank holiday snarl up  :(  :(  :(  :(  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Probably head back just after lunchtime  ;)

:D  :D

Should be Good Mark   :t-up:

Trouble is with this Motorsport Diet that Stu's put Me on i keep having to Adjust the Harnesses in the Westy   :0  :0   :D  :D

what are the 2.0 8v vauxhall engines like ? iv seen a westy up for sale with one of these fitted

thank you for any info you can give me its much appreciated !!

For the type of car I know you want, don't bother...

some git has dumped a 2.0 8v vauxhall lump at the bottom of my road on the church footpath fcuking scumbags!, prob took 2 blokes to lift it out the back of the car and dump it, so why couldn't they drive an extra mile to the local dump,  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Free to anyone!