Castle Combe Spring Action Day

Chris.B

The 1st of Castle Combe's Action Days is Sat 23rd April. There will be several Westfields from the Bristol & Bath + Cheltenham & Glos and I hope other areas coming along.  All our half price (£15) track passes are now gone, but I can get some more at 66% usual price (ie £20 vs £30 on the day) - snag is they want our order sent in a month in advance; I've agreed that this Friday (March 25th) is when they'll get our order, so fingers ut & cheques in the post to me if you want one.

• 1 month later...

Mentioned also at last nights B&B area meet.  If you have early track sessions booked (like several of us have for the 9:15 slot), remember that every driver (and this year passengers too) going onto the circuit MUST attend a briefing AND have their car sound tested before they will be allowed onto the track.   All drivers & passengers must have a helmet & for open top cars (like our Westfields) have arms and legs covered.

I've called Castle Combe this morning to confirm when the briefing & sound tests are running.

Circuit gates open at 8 AM

First drivers briefing starts 8:15 AM

Sound testing starts 8:15 AM and then runs continually throughout the day (with a break at lunch time).

Second drivers briefing starts 8:35 AM

Third drivers briefing starts 8:55 AM and every 20 minutes there after.

See you tomorrow