• the bear

• conibear

It was cold and slippy>

Next question?

How did you get on ?

Did you enjoy your first event ?

:D  :D

Hey Navsport, How did JWT do?

Had me first go in a Radical around Silverstone today......yes, oh yes!!

It was cold and slippy>

normally items such as FTD, 2nd FTD 3rd FTD, class winners and times are quite interesting but nevermind :p

1st up I had a fueling problem, so was about 90 BHP down on power, :( but a week a go I could not even start the car, so I was quite happy it went, I'll get you all next time ;)

I only took down the times of the wscc people.

I missed David and Guy Hussey if you have you FTD, send them to me or Steve Robinson.

I'm not sure who is in what class's this year WSCC.

But the groups we were in yesterday

Fastest WSCC Westfield in class 4

Richard Smallbridge

Fastest WSCC Westfield in class 5

Simon Besant (was also the fastest out of the WSCC boys with a 1.11.77) Well done Simon  :arse:  :p

Fastest WSCC Westfield in class 9

Ian Conibear

1st up I had a fueling problem, so was about 90 BHP down on power, :( but a week a go I could not even start the car, so I was quite happy it went, I'll get you all next time ;)

The seasons started & so have the excuses.............. :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Roll on Easter Monday...... :t-up:  :t-up:

What a bumpy place North Weald is!

Had no idea that class A was so hard on the A***. We ran v well though, so it was worth the strain of trying to see where you're going despite the jolts to the body on the run down to the tear-drop. (Jan, I think David has sent you the times we know about)

Yep Guy I got them, sent them all over to Steve to send a mail out to all. Not sure who is in what class.

The seasons started & so have the excuses

Yer but, no but, yer but, no but :))

TBH I'm just glad I got the car to run.

Fastest WSCC Westfield in class 5

Simon Besant (was also the fastest out of the WSCC boys with a 1.11.77) Well done Simon  :arse:  :p

A completely road legal V8?  What happended to all the slick shod westies and the BECs  :devil:

I'll second the cold slippery comment

added with rough as Chris "A*** in the air" Mithen will testify

only completed one timed run because the car was taking too much of a battering. 50 Miles away it was Hot and sunny all day humph!

Thoroughly enjoyed my first event, it was bl**** cold waiting in the queue! Glad I took my motorhome with the central heating ON.

Don't think I did too well, but aimed for a 1.26 which I acheived on the final timed run, so came away happy!

As I was on my virgin event including trackdays I was pleased to improve on each run (well sort of)

I still havent got a clue what I am doing but other excuses are as follows:

Wheelspin off the line, slippy/greasy on just about all of the important bits.

Bumpy as hell.

and the most valid,

Brand new (30 miles) A048R's that most on slicks or 1B tyres would agree where not a good choice and mine where still full of release agent however the times were

1:45:82

1:36:26

1:34:23

1:34:62 (including 5 or so seconds ******g about while being very out of shape at the bottom end of the course. I think I braked to late, then changed gear and then attempted the corner and the back end broke away, enthusism /talent deficit, I corrected, then corrected again somehow managed to get round the cone and then lost it again trying to pull away as the wheels spun up again and I had a tank slapper all the way back up the straight (Can you have a tank slapper in a car? )

But really enjoyed the day despite the cold and once I have trackday done and the tyres scrubbed I will be back for more!

We've just had the official results through ................... is there a volunteer to do a write up ??? All it needs is some typical humour  :D  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  ;)

Calling Mrs Vesty :D:D:D