Northamptonshire Area Meet

Chris Elworthy

Rich and his team invite you to the Northants Area April meet on Wednesday 6th April 2005.

Once again we will continue with our new trial date of the first Wednesday of the month and new trial venue - The Olde Wharf Inn at Bugbrooke Wharf near Northampton. (click on link below and then on "contacts" icon for map)

Kick off is 7:30 onwards.

Sunset is estimated on 6th April at 7:40 so is probably the first evening opportunity to get the old Girl out.

Believe it or not, this will be our last meet before Stoneleigh (where is the year going?) so we need to discuss Convoy and meet up arrangements for those going there and waving the Northants Flag.(and making sure our Banner doesn't get nicked again)

Further details and news is in the Northants April Newsletter which will be in the post next week. (if anyone outside the Northants area would like a copy of this E-Mailed to them please PM me)

Finally, if you haven't already done so, please can you make sure that Richard has your latest contact details.

Cheers

The Olde Wharf Inn - Bugbrooke

Are you bored by any chance Chris? :D

You gotta stay on top to stay on top :p

(otherwise we would be 5th from bottom of this forum by now)

New venue looks good to me (and closer!;)

Are there any Stoneleigh plans from Northants? where is it and is it a day trip or camp over?

Andy

Stoneleigh is one of the priorities for discussion on April 6th.

There are a couple of Northants "Stalwarts" who do both Sunday and Monday.

I would expect that Convoys will be arranged for both days, which involve leaving from somewhere around Northampton and hooking up with another area convoy somewhere along the way.

I am hoping to go on the Monday.

For info - I hear that the club AGM (which is normally on the Monday of Stoneleigh) is now to be held at the Curborough meet.

• 2 weeks later...

:p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  

:p                                    :p

:p    ITS TOMORROW......    :p

:p                                    :p

:p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  

.........if you're reading this on Tuesday April 5th :durr:

i think this may come as some gd news for you all, the BBC say its supposed 2 brighten right up later on  :)  :)  :)

having said this though, we should all know not to trust the BBC's forecasts by now  :p

this will be my first time so im looking forward to it with eager anticipation! even dad wants to come along, i think he just wants a ride in the westie tho  :D  :p  ;)